Tom is a forward-thinking and results-driven strategy and transformation executive. He is distinguished for building great teams, flawless execution, creating transparency and accountability, and improving performance at companies across a variety of industries. He is a highly effective coach who has helped senior managers and C-suite executives achieve stated objectives. Tom is skilled at establishing a cohesive vision, strategy, and execution plans.
Tom is a certified executive coach whose approach draws upon a unique blend of three core experiences:
- Two-time Olympic and seven-time national team member in the sport of rowing. Tom truly understands what it takes to strive for excellence, set stretch goals and the value of high performance teams and environments. Additionally, he was a full-time rowing coach at Cornell University. Tom has leveraged the core competencies required to achieve excellence in sports and successfully applied them to the business world.
- Fifteen years of senior level corporate experience; most recently at a top 5 U.S. bank, as Senior Vice President / Director of Organizational Change within the Strategic Services Department. Tom has also held senior Finance and Talent Management roles.
- Tom received robust leadership and executive coaching training from his tenure at a UK-based performance development consultancy. In addition to establishing the firm’s North American office, Tom led the business development and finance functions. He designed development programs in areas of transformational leadership, coaching for performance and creating high-performing teams, each tailored to a broad base of clients. Tom improved performance of several senior executives at various Fortune 500 companies through direct, senior-level executive coaching, targeted at increasing productivity and achievement of revenue goals.
Education, Certifications, Faculty, Publications
- Cornell University, BS, Environmental Engineering
- Cornell University, MS Environmental Engineering
- Boston College, MS, Finance
- Middlesex University (UK), Executive Coaching Certification
- Venture Capital/Private Equity