Tom has been a business advisor, leadership consultant and executive coach to individuals, stakeholders, and organizations for over 10 years. His passion is to nurture innovation and to build from ideas to performance, through collaboration and leadership.
Tom is grounded in thirty years as a corporate executive, entrepreneur and senior consultant experience. He has led global transformation of organizations, products, systems and processes in Fortune 100 and in smaller growth companies. Tom understands the challenges of leadership at the front lines, with the customer and in the Executive Suite and Boardroom.
Tom’s distinctive coaching addresses Individual leaders who have a strong passion for innovation and change. And, with leaders of and in special projects teams who have the challenge of designing and completing major transformations in organization, process or technology.
Tom’s corporate work has included Nestle, General Dynamics, Computer Sciences Corporation, 20th Century Fox, Prudential, The Hartford, Sherwin Williams, The Cleveland Clinic, Ascension Health and General Electric, as well as small-medium firms who lead in their markets.
Tom’s leader coaching is built from over a decade of research and experience and is shared by leading organizations including Harvard Medical School, McKinsey & Company, and American Honda Company. Tom has distilled these leading frameworks to make understanding leadership robust and adaptable for today’s complex and fast-paced settings.
Tom is a co-author of the book Coaching for Powerful Change and co-host and panelist for The Leadership Circle’s podcast series on Mastering Leadership.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, FACULTY, PUBLICATIONS
- The Weatherhead School of Case Western Reserve University
- John Carroll University
- The Coaches Training Institute
- The Full Circle Group
- Minds at Work
- Pragmatic Marketing Institute
- The Scrum Alliance.
- Co-author of the book Coaching for Powerful Change, Nutmeg Press, 2015
- Co-host and panelist for the podcast series on Mastering Leadership, The Full Circle Group.
- Member ICF, Harvard Institute of Coaching, Boston Facilitators Roundtable, Executive Coaching Forum
- Consumer Products
- Financial Services
- Food and Beverage
- Media/ Entertainment
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- 360 Assessment
- Action Learning
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Building Leadership & Org. Resilience
- C-Suite Leader Coaching
- Change Management/ Leadership
- Client Relationship Management
- Coaching Program Design & Management
- Communication and Influence
- Creative Conflict/ Conflict Resolution
- Derailment Management for Leaders
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Emotional Intelligence
- Executive Assessment
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Presence
- Executive Selection & Team Formulation
- Executive Team Alignment Facilitation
- Experience as a Senior Executive
- Experience as an Entrepreneur
- High Performing Organizations
- High Potential Leader Coaching
- Hiring and Selection
- Innovation and Creative Problem-Solving
- Leadership Development Program Design
- Managing and Leading Change
- Merger & Acquisition Integration
- Coaching for Executives in New Roles
- Selection Assessment
- Strategic Planning Facilitation
- Strengths-based Leadership Development
- Succession Planning & Talent Management
- Systems Thinking & Learning Organization
- Team Facilitation
- Values, Mission, Vision Facilitation