Teri is a graduate of the University of Oklahoma and Founder of Teri Aulph Consulting LLC. Teri Aulph entered the corporate world in the middle of her career. Within three years, she rose as an executive in Fortune 500 companies. Results. That is one of many things that set Teri apart.
Today, Teri uses her broad experience and deep expertise as a Business Consultant, Speaker and Executive Coach. She helps companies capitalize on their biggest asset: their people. That is her passion - finding those unique individual talents to take companies from plateau to growth and success. Teri’s approachability and common sense methodology afford her a strong client base across all industries, as well as the nonprofit sector.
Teri has held executive positions in Fortune 500 companies in the high tech and automotive in- dustries. She is a keynote speaker on various leadership and business topics at global summits in Germany, France and the United States. She was a featured speaker at Fortune Magazine.
Her first book was released October 1, 2010, Experience Job Satisfaction.
- Selected by The Journal Record as one of the ‘Top 10 Businesses To Watch’ as part of the Fast 40 businesses.
- June 2014, Teri was featured in Forbes magazine as one of the ‘Women Business Leaders In The South’.
- In 2013, the Journal Record recognized Teri as one of the ’50 Making A Difference’ as a final- ist for ‘Woman of the Year’.
- In May 2013, Teri was awarded the ‘Women in Business Champion’ of the Year by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Oklahoma Division.
- In addition, Teri was awarded the 2012 ‘Women in Business Champion’ Small Business Award by the Tulsa Metro Chamber, as well as, the 2012 ‘Women of Distinction’ award by the Tulsa Business Journal.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, FACULTY, PUBLICATIONS
- Bachelor of English, University of OK
- Completed coursework, Masters of Human Relations, University of OK
- Attended Executive MBA Program, University of Michigan
- Global Executive Coaching Certification
- Career Architect Certification (developing organization competency models)
- Advanced Career Architect Certification (career development)
- Finance for NonFinancial Executives
- 7 Habits for Highly Effective People certification
- New Leader Assimilation certification
- Various writing retreats & workshops
- Author, Experience Job Satisfaction (book)
- Over 100 articles published on Examiner.com on Career Coaching
- Facilitating Strategy Planning
- Beauty & Cosmetics
- Financial Services
- Higher Education
- Media/ Entertainment
- Public Relations
- Social Networks
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- 360 Assessment
- Action Learning
- Building Leadership & Org. Resilience
- C-Suite Leader Coaching
- Change Management/ Leadership
- Coaching Program Design & Management
- Communication and Influence
- Creating Rapport w/ Difficult Colleagues
- Creative Conflict/ Conflict Resolution
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Ethics, Trust, & Values Based Business
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Presence
- Executive Selection & Team Formulation
- Executive Team Assessment & Development
- Experience as a Senior Executive
- Experience as an Entrepreneur
- High Performing Organizations
- High Potential Leader Coaching
- Hiring and Selection
- Innovation and Creative Problem-Solving
- Leadership Development Program Design
- Managing and Leading Change
- Merger & Acquisition Integration
- Navigating Global Business Environments
- Navigating Organizational Politics
- Coaching for Executives in New Roles
- Presentation Skills
- Strategic Planning Facilitation
- Succession Planning & Talent Management
- Team Facilitation
- Values, Mission, Vision Facilitation
- Women's Leadership