Tamara helps leaders think, communicate and collaborate differently, so their organizations, careers and personal relationships thrive. Her coachees include c-suite executives and board directors who seek greater ease in the interpersonal dynamics of their work. Although Tamara coaches executives in a variety of industries, she brings professional experience in financial services, retail and media to every interaction.
Tamara began her career in investment banking and management consulting. For the past 10 years, she has served on corporate boards of directors alongside her coaching and consulting practice. Tamara balances this with an active family and commitment to volunteer work in her community. Always training for her next marathon, Tamara often draws on athletics for analogies and stories to inspire her clients.
Tamara’s approach to coaching begins with an understanding of a leader’s strengths. From that foundation, she helps clients explore the impact they have on others and how their positive intentions may be perceived. Much of this work depends on Tamara’s ability to notice seemingly minor details. Clients come away from each session with an observation-rich perspective on how others interpret their words, decisions and actions.
Education, Certifications, Publications
- Certified Executive Coach, Royal Roads University (2018)
- Chartered Director, The Directors College (2013)
- MBA, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania (2004)
- Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA Institute (2001)
- Bachelor of Mathematics, University of Waterloo (1998)
- Co-author of "Continuous Improvement in the Boardroom", The Corporate Board (March 2016)
- Not For Profit
- Venture Capital/Private Equity
- C-Suite Leader Coaching
- Communication and Influence
- High Potential Leader Coaching
- Strategic Planning Facilitation
- Women's Leadership