Sara Jane is a globally recognized Executive Coach to established senior leaders and emerging high potential leaders choosing to rapidly achieve breakthrough results so they are able to consistently perform at their optimum and realize their next level of effectiveness. She also works with leaders whose performance results are high but whose conduct is abrasive which creates an environment that interferes with the morale and performance of others.
Typically, her clients are adapting to new roles, expanding their scope of responsibilities, or needing to modify behaviors and want to achieve breakthrough results to: lead global teams, obtain buy-in for strategic decisions, resolve differences, enhance professional presence, strengthen emotional intelligence, or utilize time more effectively – including balancing their work and personal lives. And, since many of her clients struggle with organizational politics and leading change, using her proprietary influencing technology (Influence2Win2), Sara Jane supports her clients to strategically achieve their key business objectives by expanding their capacity to influence up, across, and down.
What distinguishes her coaching is that she not only helps her clients capitalize on their strengths, she also helps them better understand the implications of their actions and the root causes which may be sustaining their ineffective behaviors. As a result, they learn exactly what they need to enhance their leadership behavior portfolio. One of her clients said, “Sara Jane provides the Actionable Intelligence needed to help leaders address their leadership challenges within the context of their business priorities”.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, FACULTY, PUBLICATIONS
- Executive courses in Finance and Marketing - The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- M.A. Psychology - Columbia University
- B.A. Psychology - New York University
- Advanced Certification in Marshall Goldsmith Behavioral Coaching Process
- First Accredited Boss Whisperer
- Certified in many behavioral psychological assessment tools such as the CDR Suite, The Hogan Assessments, Lominger Voices, MBTI and Firo B, MRG.
- Former Certified Financial Planner, Stock Broker, and Insurance Agent.
- Sara Jane as written articles about Successful Leaders, Abrasive Leaders, and Influencing and has been published in Leadership Excellence Magazine and the HBA Bulletin. She has also been quoted in Fast Magazine, and the book Lead by Example.
- Not For Profit
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- 360 Assessment
- Action Learning
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Building Leadership & Org. Resilience
- C-Suite Leader Coaching
- Change Management/ Leadership
- Client Relationship Management
- Communication and Influence
- Creating Rapport w/ Difficult Colleagues
- Creative Conflict/ Conflict Resolution
- Derailment Management for Leaders
- Emotional Intelligence
- Executive Assessment
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Presence
- Experience as a Senior Executive
- Experience as an Entrepreneur
- High Potential Leader Coaching
- Internal Coach Training
- Leadership Development Program Design
- Managing and Leading Change
- Managing Up Effectively
- Navigating Organizational Politics
- Coaching for Executives in New Roles
- Physician Leader Coaching
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Strengths-based Leadership Development
- Women's Leadership