Coaching Speciality: Rudolf is a business born coach. He comes from the executive environment with 20 years experience in two from Top 10 FMCG companies in the world.
Rudolf has developed his coaching skills over the years of day-to-day multinational work with senior as well as junior leaders with primary focus on executive coaching, leadership and personal development, empowerment, and creating powerful influence and impact.
Rudolf’s strength comes from his believe that each individual is at the core unique and powerful leader. His passion is to unlock his clients’ potential to become the best version of self. Rudolf’s approach stems from professional, strategic, meaningful, and results-oriented conversations leading clients to clarity and focus, enhanced self-awareness, freedom of own choice and greater fulfilment in work and life.
Rudolf works with highly motivated individual and organisational clients who seek to be successful, effective and fulfiled in their career, business and life. His clients range from business owners, senior leadership and high potentials, HR professionals to managers across business units.
Rudolf obtained Associate Certified Coach credential from the International Coach Federation and also prestigious Certified Co-Active Professional Coach credentialing.
Story: Rudolf endeavours to create a positive impact in his surrounding communities. That is the reason he thinks of people who are dependant on help from others. Rudolf is contributing to the NFZZ endowment fund dedicated to supporting paediatric orthopaedics for years now. In 2012, he donated to post-Sandy repair damage NYC fund whilst living in New York. After relocating back to Prague he regularly provides pro-bono coaching to students and young enterpreneurs to help them develop into the future leaders.
Coaching Approach: As Your Executive Coach I:
- Am passionate to help you discover and follow your inner values and visions,
- Inspire your courage to reach out for your dreams, whilst focusing on results,
- Explore with you various perspectives that help discover freedom of new choices you have,
- Help live a new experience that enhances your self-awareness so that you can include into your influencing and communication style,
- Connect the dots and help you make sense out of things,
- Challenge old assumptions and blend new approaches with to maximize your particular agenda, challenge or goal.
“The best way to predict the future is to create it.” (P. Drucker)
Business Background: Rudolf worked in multiple international leadership roles first in Unilever and then in Anheuser-Busch InBev companies in number of areas including food and home and personal care production, sales support and customer service, supply chain and logistics as well as financial shared services. He lived and worked in USA, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, China, India and number of European countries.
Rudolf was responsible for development of capability-driven strategy for business services, back-office integration with Mexico-based company Grupo Modelo, coordination of the services expansion in the Global Financial Center in Brazil and Global HR Center in Argentina before dedicating to coaching and mentoring exclusively. Also he led the implementation of the company engagement program and the continuous improvement program in non-production areas. Rudolf set up the Shared Service Center for Western & Central Europe on a “green field” in Prague.
Education, Certifications, Faculty, Publications
- Master of Science in Economics (Ing. / recognised as Msc.) from University of Economics in Bratislava (SK)
- Diploma, Accelerated leadership module at INSEAD, Fontainebleau (FR)
- Computer Technologies
- Executive Coaching
- Food & Beverage
Areas of Expertise
- Change Management/ Leadership
- Communication and Influence
- Executive Coaching
- High Potential Leader Coaching
- Leadership Development Program Design