Coaching Speciality: Rose specializes in partnering with Fortune 500 senior leaders to accelerate their results and increase their effectiveness as they launch new roles and meet emerging challenges. Her coaching work has focused on strategy, leadership and team development, change management, onboarding and helping leaders and their teams to exceed their performance goals. With far-reaching industry experience in areas such as hospitality, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, technology, banking, energy and CPG, she has had the opportunity to facilitate and coach leaders in over a dozen countries including the U.S., China, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Story: Rose's professional motto is, “I change the world one leader at a time.”
Rose started helping people to develop while in college and, after college, she ran large residence halls and earned a Master’s degree in counseling. However, business was more appealing to her and she spent years working in a variety of industries to understand the challenges of being a leader. Earning a second Master’s in organizational development gave her a deeper understanding of leadership, teams and business. Over 25 years of working in different industries with a wide variety of leaders, Rose is passionate about the impact that one exceptional leader can have on others. Her goal is to help as many leaders as possible reach their desired success.
Outside of work, Rose pours herself into her family, friends, exercise, reading and writing.
Coaching Approach: Rose’s coaching is based on the fundamental belief that leaders have deep reserves of wisdom. By listening to the leader, she helps them to identify their most crucial priorities and the obstacles that may hinder progress. Together, they partner to ensure clarity and direction, equip the leader to move forward and support the leader in making significant leaps in their leadership journey. Past coachees say that Rose helped them to be better business and talent leaders, lead stronger teams, to find better work-life integration and to build their ability to positively impact business and people.
- Principal & Senior Consultant: Partner with leaders in the areas of strategy, conflict resolution, leadership and team development, change management and restructuring. Perrone Ambrose Assoicates, Hollister Associates and Hollister Consulting.
- McDonald’s, Senior Director, Leadership Institute
- Oversight for the development of the top 1600 global leaders
- Executive Coach for Officers and Directors
- Onboarding Coach for new leaders
- Lead Faculty in programs on leadership, communication, business acumen and culture
- Equity Office, Vice- President of Organizational Learning and Development
- Team Leader for creation of leadership development curriculum
- Award-winning change management systems
- Enterprise Transformation Lead
- Northwestern University, Adjunct Faculty teaching Strategic Change and Coaching, Masters of Learning and Organizational Change
Education, Certifications, Faculty, Publications
- Advisory Board, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL, Masters of Science in Learning and Organizational Change. 2012-present.
- Adjunct Faculty, Northwestern University, Evanston IL: Taught Executing Strategic Change and Coaching for Learning and Performance in the Masters of Science in Learning and Organizational Change, 2005-2010.
- Masters of Science in Organization Development, Loyola University, Chicago, Il
- Masters of Education in Guidance and Counseling, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio
- Food & Beverage
- Real Estate
Areas of Expertise
- C-Suite Leader Coaching
- Change Management/ Leadership
- High Potential Leader Coaching
- Coaching for Executives in New Roles
- Team Facilitation