Coaching Speciality: My diverse background and experience in marketing, sales leadership development and people management give me a clear vision of how I can support coachees through the challenges of both a workplace and in work/life balancing. I attract coachees who recognise the importance of people in their interactions- realise that effective leadership or managing people is actually the basis of success. My passion is to empower people to better manager/coaches- upskill the individual to feel independent and able to step into using the new skills of his/her own coach.
Story: OMG what a journey I have had- as a young ambitious corporate newby -climbing the ladder type of person in my 20s -to finally laying claim to that magic ingredient 'experience' that was ever illusive to me then. I have learned over the years that the 'experience' we want is tied to people! Not the degrees and multiple bits of paper. I was a sole parent and thus bread winner when raising my son... this experience certainly tested my resilience and determination to make the best world possible. I love to test my self physically as well- taking in treks into Tasmania's wilderness and the beauty of New Zealand mountains. Growing older and wiser my belief is that we all have the capability within us to achieve what ever it is we are aiming at in both corporate and family lives. We sometimes need a little 'push' or some gentle guidance.
Coaching Approach: I really like to connect on a face 2 face or Skype to Skype basis. I am happy to use self discovery tools with coachees if that is the best way for them to grow self awareness. Tools like DiSC or TMS or MBTI are all tools I am familiar with and use regularly depending on each persons needs.
- Marketing & Sales Radio Brisbane
- Marketing and Event Manager Brisbane Basketball (NBL)
- Manager and Business Development Manager- Brisbane Baseball
- Marketing Consultant to Qld Government Sport and Recreation Dept.( Women's Sport)
- Consultant QUT for Qld Health Dept.- Leadership Development- facilitator/ coach.
- Consultant to Ozcare Qld- Developing Leaders
- Consultant to Qld Lutheran Child Care Facilities- Developing Managers to be better Leaders; Establishiung Leadership Model for the organisation
- Facilitator for Australian Institute of Management- ( Conflict Management/Communications/Resilience in Workforce/Coach Manager/Self Management/Emotional Intelligence.)
- Facilitator/Coach with Psycare and Performance Curve- Wilson Security at Nauru; Qld Health Dept; Qld Police Dept
Education, Certifications, Faculty, Publications
- Bachelor of Arts- Marketing and Communicatioins
- Post Graduate- Business Communications and Organisational Change
- Not For Profit
- Communication and Influence
- Creating Rapport w/ Difficult Colleagues
- Creative Conflict/ Conflict Resolution
- Executive Coaching
- Strengths-based Leadership Development