Ragil Ratnam is an Executive Coach based in Bangkok, Thailand. He has more than 20 years of corporate and academic experience in Psychology, Coaching and Talent Management.
He is a qualified Clinical Psychologist and his corporate experience includes successfully leading corporate departments such as Recruitment, Learning and Development, and Talent Management, in a variety of Financial Services businesses in South Africa, the UK, the USA, and Singapore during which time he developed his coaching skills internally with senior executives.
Ragil specializes in Executive Coaching and the design and delivery of customized Leadership Development interventions. His coaching focuses on both holistic development and addressing specific challenges. He is also currently a faculty member in Asia for the Behavioral Coaching Institute.
He has an in-depth psychological and business-focused perspective on leadership development and works with a variety of tools and models to find the most relevant solutions for each client.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, FACULTY, PUBLICATIONS
- M.Soc.Sci. (Clinical Psychologist)
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Certified Hypnotherapist - level 1 (South Africa)
- Faculty - Behavioral Coaching Institute
- Financial Services
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- 360 Assessment
- C-Suite Leader Coaching
- Coaching Program Design & Management
- Communication and Influence
- Executive Assessment
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Team Alignment Facilitation
- Experience as an Entrepreneur
- High Potential Leader Coaching
- Internal Coach Training
- Leadership Development Program Design
- Strategic Planning Facilitation
- Strengths-based Leadership Development
- Succession Planning & Talent Management
- Systems Thinking & Learning Organization
- Team Facilitation
- Values, Mission, Vision Facilitation