Michelle DeAngelis has 25 years of experience delivering results and creating peak performers for companies ranging from Fortune 500 to startups, by running large-scale consulting engagements, conducting rigorous corporate coaching, leading complex projects and providing interim executive leadership. Michelle thrives on bringing clarity to complexity while getting the best out of people. She is known for:
- Executive Coaching with hundreds of senior leaders, aligning outcomes with key business drivers
- Seasoned DTD Operational management in dozens of companies
- Special Projects including startups and complex operational challenges
- Merger Integration and Transformational Change
Michelle is quick, creative and insightful with a very high emotional intelligence and a strong ability to communicate at all levels in the organization to champion change. Michelle is a powerful combination of creativity, analysis, and big-picture thinking, and often speaks on the topics of peak performance, change management, emotional intelligence and leadership.
Michelle lives in Santa Monica and travels around the country and the globe for her work. Her book, Get a Life That Doesn't Suck, gives a real-life, irreverent approach to some of the biggest issues people face in their work and personal lives. She has been featured in the media including The Today Show, CNN, Good Morning America, The Wall Street Journal and the New York Times.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, FACULTY, PUBLICATIONS:
- Bachelors Degree, Arizona State University
- Author of the Book "Get A Life That Doesn't Suck"
- Professional Services
- Venture Capital/Private Equity
- C-Suite Leader Coaching
- Change Management/ Leadership
- Communication and Influence
- Executive Presence
- Merger & Acquisition Integration