An ICF Credentialed Executive and Leadership coach, Michelle works with already-successful, high-achieving individuals and teams, coaching her clients to sustain their value proposition – not only professionally, but also holistically.
An entrepreneur by passion, Michelle started her career in the IT industry, founding and later selling her own IT business before migrating into the corporate arena to head up the entrepreneurial division of a multi-national, holding a position on the divisional board. She founded Michelle Clarke Coaching in November 2005.
Michelle’s clients include C-Suite Executives, Business Owners, Career Climbers and Private Professionals at companies such as Bloomberg News, Aveng Mining, AdvTech, Nedbank, Foshini Group, Woo Theme and Old Mutual Investment Group.
Michelle has an affiliation for coaching people who are already performing to a high level. The core content of her coaching satisfies the self-assured high-achievers developmental and feedback needs. Her expertise lies in the positive reinforcement of skills, knowledge and competencies, while still challenging her clients to focus on heightened self-awareness and integrated personal growth. Michelle helps her clients to develop strong, influential Personal and Leadership Brands, as she believes this is core to 21st century leadership.
Michelle also brings to her coaching her knowledge and experience in Psychological Astrology, yoga training and Applied Improvisation, providing her clients with a unique perspective to explore the whole person. A keen traveler, a proponent of global nomadic leadership, and a trained cross-cultural coach, Michelle travels widely and is currently experiencing an expatriate lifestyle. She prefers to coach virtually and administers an online group called Coaching via Technology, which helps coaches and clients to stay on the cutting edge of virtual coaching practices.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, FACULTY, PUBLICATIONS
- Diploma in Practitioner Coaching - The Coaching Centre SA
- Certified Master Coach - The Behavioural Coaching Institute Europe
- Coaching across Cultures - Rosinski & Company Buenos Aries
- Associate Feedback Coach - Centre for Creative Leadership
- Big Five Leadership Training - Centre for Creative Leadership
- Action Learning - AWOl Australia
- Time To Think Methodology - Nancy Kline
- Financial Services
- Higher Education
- Social Networks
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- 360 Assessment
- Action Learning
- Building Leadership & Org. Resilience
- C-Suite Leader Coaching
- Communication and Influence
- Creating Rapport w/ Difficult Colleagues
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Presence
- Experience as a Senior Executive
- Experience as an Entrepreneur
- High Potential Leader Coaching
- Internal Coach Training
- Coaching for Executives in New Roles
- Women's Leadership