For more than 20 years, Mark Darren Gregor’s intuitive insight, strategic perspective and unwavering belief in human potential has been the mainstay of his success — and resilience — as an executive thought-leader, consultant and coach. A direct and outspoken presence in any environment, Mark delivers executives the no-nonsense, yet spirit-centered approach needed to get to the heart of professional breakdown and breakthrough.
Mark’s expertise is with senior and high-potential leaders who possess great functional capacity, yet need to improve their strategic, collaborative or visionary leadership as a key stakeholder within their organization. His approach works to deepen a leader’s foundation with the insights, tools and practices to navigate their ever-changing work environment. Mark’s clients consistently experience significant increase in executive presence, confidence, emotional intelligence, effectiveness, functionality and overall professional performance.
Prior to launching his own leadership development firm and joining Sloan Group International, Mark’s diverse business experience included leading teams in 23 countries worldwide, managing budgets that supported $500MM+ in annual revenue, launching multiple award-winning product lines, driving consecutive record-breaking increases in divisional performance, and spearheading the development of impactful training programs. A consistent go-to executive resource, Mark delivers a unique combination of unparalleled macro perspective with exact micro sensibility and practicality.
Mark has sat on the board of, and been involved with, over 15 start-ups, charities and industry organizations. A dynamic and diverse professional, Mark’s expertise spans a myriad of industries including financial services, healthcare, technology, publishing, insurance, education, retail, non-profit, and entertainment. Mark is also a distinguished masters graduate of New York University, professionally certified and Co-Active® trained coach, Landmark Education graduate, Mindfulness Practitioner, NGLCC certified diversity supplier and prolific philanthropist. His passion for both professional and social development is only matched by a passion for living his own life boldly.
Today Mark oversees client experience for SGI globally in addition to his own private coaching practice out of his office in Los Angeles, in between travel to clients, training workshops and speaking engagements worldwide.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, FACULTY, PUBLICATIONS
- Recipient of the 2016 Top 100 Best Global Coaching Leaders Award
- Masters, New York University, Communications & Human Behavior
- Bachelors, University of Massachusetts, Business Management & Marketing
- Professional Certified Coach (ICF)
- Graduate of CTI’s Co-Active® Model Training
- Trained Graduate of Landmark Education “Curriculum for Living”
- Trained Wellness and Crisis Counselor
- NGLCC Certified Diversity Supplier
- NYU Samuel Eshborn Award Honoree
- Direct Marketing Education Foundation Honoree
- Consumer Products
- Financial Services
- Media/ Entertainment
- Public Relations
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- C-Suite Leader Coaching
- Change Management/ Leadership
- Communication and Influence
- Creative Conflict/ Conflict Resolution
- Executive Presence
- Innovation and Creative Problem-Solving
- Leadership Development Program Design
- Managing Up Effectively
- Mindfulness at Work
- Navigating Global Business Environments
- Navigating Organizational Politics
- Coaching for Executives in New Roles
- Presentation Skills
- Sales Training
- Stress Management and Stress Reduction
- Succession Planning & Talent Management
- Team Facilitation