Laurel has more than twenty years of experience in management, coaching and consulting with individuals, small businesses and Fortune 100 companies. Earlier in her career she held management positions at Hotel Jerome in Aspen and the Brown Place in Denver. As one of five members on the executive team of Medallion Hotels she created an internal university for the company’s 1,200 employees. Laurel has spent many years immersed in leadership, career and organizational development studies working one-on-one with the country’s leading experts. This work led to the creation of a model for career development which became the foundation for her popular Three Giant Leaps workshops and a book she has completed called Born To Do: The Practical Guide To Loving Your Work. She has developed a professional coach certification program based on this model.
Ms. Donnellan’s clients have included Yahoo!, ABC Radio Networks, MTV Networks, Rodale Press, Leo Burnett, Jose Cuervo International, The New York State Thruway Authority, The New York Stock Exchange Club, Western Athletic Clubs, Castletroy Park Hotel in Ireland, Pacific Island Clubs in Micronesia and hundreds of individuals including CEOs, entrepreneurs, and artists.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Executive Coaching
- Career Renewal and Life/Work Balance
- Design or Restructuring of Systems for Optimal Hiring & Training Development and
- Performance Management
- Service Quality Systems
- Management and Leadership Development Training and Coaching
- Curriculum Design for Internal Universities/Training Departments
- Facilitation of Team Retreats and Sessions
- 360 Assessment and Feedback
Education & Affiliations
- BS - Cornell University
- MA, Organizational Psychology - Columbia University
- Certification, Organizational Coaching - Hudson Institute