Jordan coaches senior leaders to drive results while developing their organization, team and the next generation of leaders. He has a specialty in helping executives experienced as abrasive to leverage their warrior spirit and minimize the unintended impact of their style. Jordan is the author of the forthcoming book, The Least You Can Do: people skills for the no-bullsh*t executive.
As Chief Operations Officer of a healthcare company, he was instrumental in creating an 800% revenue increase revenue in seven years, attaining a California Knox-Keene HMO license and executing an acquisition by WellPoint Health Networks, now Anthem. His team built a customer driven culture utilizing vision, purpose and cross-functional methods rooted in what is now known as Lean and Six Sigma.
Jordan creates a safe, confidential environment for senior executives to identify their strengths and challenges. He helps them sort through the data from interviews, 360 evaluations and assessment tools to identify one or two powerful goals. He helps leaders articulate their “Why,” to build trust and respect. Jordan offers leading edge business and leadership models, processes and skills when applicable. He is certified in the MBTI, California Personality Inventory, FIRO-B, Hogan, DISC, Workplace Big-5, and other assessments.
Jordan volunteers with the Honor foundation, a non-profit focused on helping Navy Seals and other Special Operations Forces transition to civilian life. He has worked with executives from companies such as Fisher Investments, Ford, California Coast Credit Union, and ViaSat.
Education, Certifications, Faculty, Publications
- BA, Psychology, SUNY Stony Brook
- Masters in Social Work, Washington University
- Masters in Education (Counseling) Washington University
- California Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Master Corporate Executive Coach (www.meeco-institute.org and www.acec-association.org)
- Professional Certified Coach (www.coachfederation.org
- Association of Corporate Executive Coaches, Executive committee and chair certification committee
- Author of the forthcoming book, “The Least You Can Do: people skills for the no-bullsh*t executive”
- Investment Banking
- 360 Assessment
- Communication and Influence
- Derailment Management for Leaders
- Executive Coaching
- High Potential Leader Coaching