Jonelle’s approach to coaching and consulting combines her expertise in personal and organizational transformation and her experience living and working globally. She specializes in supporting leaders as they:
- Deal with conflict in professional relationships and in complex organizational circumstances
- Develop their leadership style and improve their executive presence
- Articulate and live the capabilities they would like to be known for
- Lead transformational changes in their organizations while tapping into their essential qualities
- Grow into more influential and authentic communication styles and clearer decision making
- Make transitions into new roles and fully assume the challenges and demands
- Allow themselves to recognize their strengths and acknowledge their unique contribution
- Develop the capability to integrate their mind, heart and body into their leadership and bring themselves more fully to their work and life
Jonelle is particularly skilled at working across cultures and in global environments. She has worked as an external and internal consultant in Europe, UK, Asia, and the United States. She helps leaders adapt to the cultural nuances of communication and ways of “showing up” in a variety of cultural and organizational environments. She is also trained as an Organization Development professional with 22 years of international experience in Organization Design, Change Management, and Leadership Development. Over the course of her career she has held roles in OD and Leadership Development at the Institute of Cultural Affairs, Mercer Human Resource Consulting, Right Management Consultants, Astra Zeneca Pharmaceuticals, Hoffmann La-Roche, and Genentech.
Jonelle has a passion for human development and works with clients in a wide variety of settings. At a systemic level, she helps executives and leaders design and mobilize their organizations when leading with large scale transformational change. At a group level, she aids teams in becoming more effective and collaborative. At the individual level, she enables C-suite executives and professionals of all titles to develop higher levels of self-awareness and effectiveness.
She is a certified Integral Coach and Adjunct Faculty with New Ventures West. Jonelle received her MBA in Organization Development and HR from Temple University and also holds a Masters in Psychiatric Social Work. She is a skilled facilitator and certified in: the Technology of Participation from the Institute of Cultural Affairs, GPHR, Leadership Architect ® - Lominger, Voices 360 ® and Choices Architect ®, Managing Organizations in Transition - William Bridges, the Group Development Questionnaire, Prosci Change Management, and PMI Project Management.
Jonelle grew up in India and has made the United States her home for the past 17 years. She is an avid reader and traveler, has received the Reiki Master Attunement, is a Zen and Mindfulness practitioner, and is trained as a classical pianist. In her first career, Jonelle was a psychiatric social worker and worked with mentally ill adults and their families.