Jonathan coaches business leaders, executives, and management teams to greater effectiveness. He accomplishes this through six key strategies:
• Helping clients to better understand how their performance compares to the expectations of their key constituencies
• Assisting clients to identify key blind-spots affecting their performance • Encouraging clients to enhance and build on their strongest qualities
• Exploring strategies for clients to compensate for weaker areas
• Helping clients to improve key relationships
• Working with clients in ways that ensure progress while maintaining and enhancing motivation
Jonathan has coached a variety of executives, within for-profit and not-for-profit companies, from mid-level executives to the chairperson of a board of directors. During his career at American Express, Jonathan led cross-functional product development teams, oversaw a four million dollar technology budget, served as an internal and external consultant with executives in Fortune 500 companies, and was the recipient of multiple awards for quality and innovation. Jonathan has lived in the USA, France, Spain, Germany, Switzerland and Brazil and is fluent in English, French, Spanish, German and Portuguese. This experience is not only helpful in working with multinational executives and their teams but has proven critical in identifying and working with subtle differences in individual and organizational cultures and sub-cultures.