Jodi Wellman is a leadership coach and consultant with 17 years of corporate experience spanning executive roles in operations, sales and customer retention. Most recently, Jodi was Senior Vice President of Operations at a leading health and lifestyle organization.
As a Chair at Vistage International, Jodi leads a private CEO advisory board and coaches executives to improve bottom-line results, execution and leadership performance.
She has successfully led strategic initiatives focused on growth, new business development, organizational change and restructuring, and has held P&L accountability of over $135 million.
Jodi brings to clients a corporate executive’s perspective and understanding of their issues, along with the coaching expertise that challenges clients out of their comfort zones in order to grow, think differently, solve issues and win.
Jodi’s clients describe her as a powerful ally, creative, and the ultimate champion to help them achieve that elusive balance between success and fulfillment- both professionally and personally.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, FACULTY, PUBLICATIONS
- ACC (Associate Certified Coach)- International Coach Federation
- CPCC (Certified Professional Co-Active Coach)- Coaches Training Institute
- Bachelor of Arts Degree- Athabasca University
- Associates Degree in Fitness and Lifestyle Management- George Brown College
- Leadership assessments: Leadership Effectiveness Analysis (LEA) 360, LEA Strategic Directions, LEA Role Requirements, LEA Leadership Culture, Hogan Business Reasoning Inventory (HBRI)
- Consumer Products
- Financial Services
- Food and Beverage
- Real Estate
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- 360 Assessment
- C-Suite Leader Coaching
- Change Management/ Leadership
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Presence
- Experience as a Senior Executive
- Experience as an Entrepreneur
- High Potential Leader Coaching
- Managing and Leading Change
- Coaching for Executives in New Roles
- Presentation Skills
- Sales Training
- Stress Management and Stress Reduction
- Team Facilitation
- Women's Leadership