For over 15 years, Jackie Crispin Brown has supported many leaders and teams in their development journey. Jackie’s focus is helping teams and individuals discover, develop and embody their own leadership style. Embodiment of leadership is core to sustainable development and performance gains.
Jackie’s practice is evidence based, solution focused, positive, and confidence building, with sustainability key to her work. She brings a sense of playfulness and compassion balanced with provocation, creativeness and an expectation that clients will move more into their leadership potential. Jackie’s work will always focus on encouraging authenticity from clients and their outcomes.
Sitting beside her development work, Jackie’s commitment to Authentic Leadership has her researching, writing and delivering new models and practices that are shaping the thinking in this area.
Prior to working specifically in leadership development, Jackie’s career was spent in transformational HR roles in finance and insurance. Through these roles Jackie learnt first-hand the impact leadership has on people’s engagement and performance.
Jackie’ has a Master’s degree in Organisational Coaching and further coaching qualifications (Presence-Based® coaching) in the USA. She undertakes regular supervision and annually participates in professional development as a commitment to her own growth and the support of her clients.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, FACULTY, PUBLICATIONS
- Master of Organisational Coaching - Sydney University (Australia) (2007)
- Bach. Adult Education (Human Resource Development) University of Technology (2000)
- Presence-Based Coaching Accreditation (2013)
- Professional Certified Coaching - International Coaching Federation (2014)
- Financial Services
- Higher Education
- Private Equity/ Venture Capital
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- 360 Assessment
- Action Learning
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Building Leadership & Org. Resilience
- Change Management/ Leadership
- Coaching Program Design & Management
- Communication and Influence
- Creating Rapport w/ Difficult Colleagues
- Derailment Management for Leaders
- Emotional Intelligence
- Ethics, Trust, & Values Based Business
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Presence
- Executive Team Alignment Facilitation
- Experience as an Entrepreneur
- High Potential Leader Coaching
- Leadership Development Program Design
- Managing and Leading Change
- Managing Up Effectively
- Mindfulness at Work
- Coaching for Executives in New Roles
- Strengths-based Leadership Development
- Team Facilitation
- Values, Mission, Vision Facilitation