Committed to personal, team and organizational effectiveness, passion centered leadership, engaged and healthy workplaces.
Gina is a creative, resourceful catalyst for individual, team and organization effectiveness. She partners with leaders to develop and enhance strategies, leadership and collaboration. Leveraging the whole system surfaces wisdom, creativity and enthusiasm which allows business challenges to be solved system-wide. The result is employees that are engaged, energized, aligned and inspired to action, causing significant breakthroughs in performance, effectiveness and communication.
Gina brings a broad, real world perspective to clients with over two decades of leadership, change management, coaching and managerial experience. Prior to being a consultant, Gina led a team with $55 million in sales for a Fortune 100 health care organization. She also held various line leadership positions in worldwide product marketing, advertising, sales and international auditing, and reported directly to the Division President on a team to transform an entire division. Gina has lived, studied, worked and consulted in over 35 countries around the globe.
Gina received a Master’s degree in Organization Development from the Executive Program of the George L. Graziadio School of Business and Management at Pepperdine University. Her thesis studied the relationship between emotional intelligence and career engagement. She received her Bachelor in Science in Accounting from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.
She uses DiSC, MBTI, WorldbluTM Scorecard, the Chally Predictive Talent Analytics and other analytical tools. Clients include; Abbott Molecular, Allstate Corporation, Arthur J. Gallagher, Blood Centers of America, Metadynamics, Inc., Nestle USA, Richco and the Robert Bosch Corporation.
Education, Certifications, Faculty, Publications
- Whole System Transformation: The Consultant’s Role in Creating Sustainable Results for Consultation for Organization Change (2010)
- The Keys to Building a Transformative OD Practice, for the third edition of Practicing Organization Development (October, 2009)
- Leadership Challenge: The Energy Crisis at Work for Awakening the Workplace (May, 2006)
- Bachelor in Science in Accounting from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio
- Master’s degree in Organization Development from the Executive Program of the George L. Graziadio School of Business and Management at Pepperdine University