SUBMIT A REQUEST TO SPEAK WITH US & FIND OUT MORE!
Designed from the book of the same name: Smarter, Faster, Better - Strategies for Effective, Enduring, and Fulfilled Leadership, this program is based on the culmination of our founder’s many years of research and practice in the cutting edge of leadership wisdom, providing a unique combination of facilitated sessions and one-on-one coaching, resulting in performance that lasts.
The future is here, and companies worldwide are facing some very real opportunities and threats. What are our world's largest, most powerful organizations concerned about? There is a shrinking pool of top leadership talent available to draw from. Our leaders are burned out, stressed, and confronted with a level of complexity we’ve never seen before. There’s a need for new leadership skills and styles as new generations enter the workforce, and organizations are gearing up for flexible, adaptive, strategic thinking at the executive level and throughout the organization. What will your organizational leaders be focusing on in the next five years? Rising oil prices/increasing energy demands? Ecosystem degradation/resource depletion? Dealing with new cultures in emerging markets? Instant access to information globally? Rapidly changing market conditions?
In order for our organizations to survive and thrive, we need to galvanize our leadership skills, capacities, and attributes into effective action. Collaboration, "coopetition", innovation, flexibility, and individual commitment are the key. How ready are you to lead your organization into a positive future?
Available as 3 month, 6 month, or year-long programs for senior and high-potential leaders in corporations that depend upon a strong leadership pipeline. Great leadership in these times depends upon mastering three paradoxical realities:
- The Smarter Paradox - To be smarter leaders, we need to let go of being the expert, and start tapping the smarts around us, making great decisions based on the information available, and focusing on what's working well already for us to build upon.
- The Faster Paradox - To be faster leaders, we need to slow ourselves down, build our personal resilience, and prepare ourselves and our organizations for the long-term.
- The Better Paradox - To be better leaders, we must master the concept of being better with versus better than. Personal competitive advantage will only get us so far..now it's time to focus on "we" instead of "me".
What leaders take away from the Smarter, Faster, Better program:
- Heightened awareness of your own leadership strengths, competencies, and attitudes.
- Strategies to engage your organization and improve performance across the board.
- Practices to make your work, your life, and your organization more sustainable over time.
- Time to reflect on your role and your impact on colleagues, customers, and the world at large.
- Ideas to help you and your organization increase the bottom line through practices and programs that contribute to the greater good.
- Customizable modules that address real issues in your organization through the "Smarter, Faster, Better" lens.