Emrah Ikiok enjoys partnering with achievement-oriented and results-driven individuals who are focused on enhancing their current performance and taking their career to a higher level. She believes that an individual's potential for success is limitless if that person can name their goals and think laterally, flexibly and with an open mind. An important part of Emrah's approach is that she helps her clients to identify and break out of inefficient thought patterns which enables their innate capabilities to shine and fosters out-of-the-box thinking.
Before becoming an executive coach, Emrah enjoyed 15 years of diverse professional experience in large companies, followed by a key role in a successful start-up. Her career has included industrial engineering, innovation, product development, merchandising and sales experiences in General Motors and Whirlpool Corporation. She put her entrepreneurship skills to work with the 2008 launch of a logistics company in Detroit, Michigan.
With an extensive background in engineering and business, Emrah is data driven and curious. She deploys a logical, thought provoking and creative process to assist her clients to trigger their best thinking. Complimentary to her approach, she adopts neuroscience informed Whole Brain Thinking practices, supporting clients through expanding their thinking styles, especially effective in cultivating creativity and innovation in organizations.
Emrah has diverse international experience in different cultures, countries and corporate environments. She cherishes her Turkish-Canadian identity, enriched by her years of educational, professional and personal life experiences in the United States and the United Kingdom. This background gives her insights into expatriate life, transitions and the importance of welcoming change and adapting to it.
Emrah currently resides in London, UK with her son and husband.
Education, Certifications, Faculty, Publications
- Columbia Coaching Certification Program, COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY - New York, NY, USA
- Masters in Business Administration, MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY - East Lansing, MI, USA
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Industrial Engineering, UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR - Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- Hogan Assessments Suite (HPI/HDS/MVPI/HBRI/Judgement)
- EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 Emotional Intelligence
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Levels I and II
- NBI Thinking Preferences Assessment
- SCOAP Coach: Integrated Neuroscience of Humanistic Coaching
- NEO Personality Inventory