Eli is a Master Trainer who has earned respect and recognition in Corporate Japan. Her list of clients include some of Japan’s most prominent enterprises – public and private – including Telecoms, Financial services, Aerospace, FMCG and IT.
She has delivered programs to over 150,000 participants in Japan and other countries such as Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and China. Eli has facilitated programs and delivered learning solutions on Leadership, Coaching, Performance Management, Motivation and Presentation Skills.
For over twenty-six years she has taken a leading role in developing and conducting cutting-edge programs to increase leadership effectiveness based on sustained delivery of exceptional results. Her style of delivery has been described as having the high levels of intensity, rigor and engagement needed to generate strategic insight and awareness among participants. This approach has earned her continuing engagement with individuals and organizations.
Before entering private practice, she acquired experience with major Japanese trading concerns. She held positions of increasing responsibility and rank in such companies as Mitsui & Co. (Canada) and Nippon Manpower.
Eli has been an executive coach to many corporate decision makers at senior levels, helping top- level leaders leverage their greatest strengths and become more effective in strategic thinking, building and leading their teams, and working across eastern and western cultures.
She is a certified NLP practitioner (International NLP Association, Washington DC) and has received training under specialists such as Dr. W. Schultz, PhD, Harvard University, as well as other eminent academicians in applied behavioral sciences such as Dr. Ray Blanchard, PhD and Dr. John E. Jones of Organizational Universal Systems.
Eli is a Canadian citizen and a permanent resident of Japan, based in Tokyo.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, FACULTY, PUBLICATIONS
- British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT) Graduated in Accounting
- SITUATIONAL LEADERSHIP 11
- NLP TRAINER
- HERRMANN MODEL
- THOMAS KILMAN
- Beauty & Cosmetics
- Consumer Products
- Financial Services
- Food and Beverage
- Media/ Entertainment
- Social Networks
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- 360 Assessment
- Action Learning
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Building Leadership & Org. Resilience
- C-Suite Leader Coaching
- Change Management/ Leadership
- Client Relationship Management
- Coaching Program Design & Management
- Creating Rapport w/ Difficult Colleagues
- Creative Conflict/ Conflict Resolution
- Derailment Management for Leaders
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Emotional Intelligence
- Ethics, Trust, & Values Based Business
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Presence
- Executive Selection & Team Formulation
- Executive Team Alignment Facilitation
- High Potential Leader Coaching
- Innovation and Creative Problem-Solving
- Internal Coach Training
- Leadership Development Program Design
- Managing and Leading Change
- Managing Up Effectively
- Stress Management and Stress Reduction
- Team Facilitation
- Values, Mission, Vision Facilitation
- Women's Leadership