Executive Coach who works with C-suite Executives and their teams, business owners and professionals from around the globe as they move beyond limiting behaviors to top performance, enhance interpersonal communications, strengthen leadership acumen, and stretch themselves beyond where they thought possible. Deb is known for impact and results. Deb works with high achieving professional clients to measure results in areas related to retention of top performers, transformational behavioral change, engagement, presence, presentation, risk and decision-making, and persuasive interpersonal communication. She’s worked with Fortune 500 leaders in many industries including Financial Services, Professional Services (Law, Accounting, Consulting), Hospital/Healthcare, Pharma/BioPharma, Retail and Consumer Products, and Technology, as well as Government, NGO and non-profit.
Executive Coaching, Leadership Development, Coaching Programs, High-Potential Talent, Facilitation, Education, Instructional Design, Training, Diversity, Organizational Development, Change Management Strategy & Communication, Planning, Relationship Management, Project Management, Internal Consultant, Adult Education Technique, Human Resources, Mindfulness, Positive Psychology, Resilience, Developing Your Personal Brand
Deb is Executive Coach skilled in providing strategic consultation to senior leaders; a recognized thought leader, particularly in leadership and talent development through executive coaching; a Professor, Author, and Mountain Climber. She has been called the "Confidence Catalyst" because Deb Denis helps people see what’s possible, and get there. Deb is also the Founder of Coaches Without Borders, an international volunteer organization that pairs U.S.-trained Executive Coaches with leaders of aid organizations around the world, and Cencibel, an educational group dedicated to the appreciation of culinary and enological art and science.
Deb’s coaching philosophy is client-centered and strengths-based. With a background firmly rooted in financial services, IT and HR, Deb recognizes that results matter: she brings an action-orientation along with a mindfulness-based style leading clients and colleagues to say that she “gets it,” is easy to talk with, a trusted thought partner who is positive and future-focused, truthful and direct.
Prior to her work in Executive Coaching, Deb worked in the insurance, publishing and financial services industries in IT, Communications, HR Training and Diversity. Deb received a bachelor’s degree in Communication cum laude from Villanova University, where she is Adjunct Faculty, and completed a Master of Science in Organizational Development at the University of Pennsylvania, where she also taught and served on the Coaching Advisory Board.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, FACULTY, PUBLICATIONS
- The University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, Master of Sciences in Organizational Dynamics (2008), Graduate Certificates: Organizational (1) Development and Change; (2) Leadership; (3) Coaching
- Villanova University, Villanova, PA, Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies (Communications) Cum Laude
- Alpha Sigma Lambda Honor Society
- Adjunct Faculty, Communication Department and Parttime Leadership Studies, Villanova University
- Teaching Assistant, The Art & Science of Organizational Coaching (Graduate), On Building Teams (Undergraduate), University of Pennsylvania
- International Coaching Federation (ICF), Accredited Professional Coaching Certification (PCC); Candidate for Master Coaching Certification (MCC)
- International Coach Academy, Australia - Certificate in Professional Coaching (CPC)
- Master Certifier, LIFO(R)
- Positive Psychology & ADHD Coaching
- Presence-Based and Mindfulness Coaching with Doug Silsbee
- Certified Personal Branding Specialist - 360Reach
- Employment/ H.R.
- Professional Services
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- 360 Assessment
- Coaching Program Design & Management
- Communication and Influence
- Emotional Intelligence
- High Potential Leader Coaching