David Evans is an executive and public speaking coach who brings his leadership experience in the interactive entertainment space to a coaching experience that incorporates play to blow away limiting beliefs and achieve epic wins.
David's superpower is seeing the potential for and eliciting feats of excellence in others, first coaching executives in 2007 as part of Australian technology accelerator MEGA. He has coached CEOs through successful acquisitions, senior executives in multi-billion dollar global tech firms, first time leaders developing new product lines who more than 20x-ed their revenue targets and middle managers being promoted to run a location that became the company's most profitable inside 6 months.
As a leader, David has founded and participated at the C-level in multiple companies, managing business development, HR, product development and finance, negotiating deals across the US, UK and Australiasia, licensing technology, raising millions in capital and building profitable enterprises. David has personally negotiated 8-figure M&A deals with multi-billion dollar companies, been acquired as well learning the hard way, surviving deals that went South, bouncing back to play a bigger game.
David is trained and certified as a Co-Active® Coach by The Coaches Training Institute, trained as an actor at ACArts and holds 2 music technology patents. He's an experienced public speaker, having presented at major conferences in the US and Australia.
Education, Certifications, Faculty, Publications
- Certified Co-Active Coach, Coaches Training Institute
- Co-Active Leadership, Coaches Training Institute
- Executive Leadership, Kneedeep
- Advance Diploma of Arts, Acting, Adelaide Centre for the Arts
- Bachelor of Arts, Adelaide University
- Growing Global Companies, South Australian Department of Trade & Economic Development
- Consumer Products
- Media/ Entertainment
Areas of Expertise
- Creative Conflict/ Conflict Resolution
- Emotional Intelligence
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Presence
- Executive Team Alignment Facilitation
- Mindfulness at Work
- Experience as an Entrepreneur
- Values, Mission, Vision Facilitation
- Team Facilitation
- Presentation Skills
- Systems Thinking and Learning Organizations
- Experience as a Senior Executive
- High Potential Leader Coaching
- Innovation and Creative Problem-Solving