Danielle Johnson Crowley is a seasoned coach and speaker who partners with business leaders to identify the key steps to excel in positions of leadership and influence. Danielle uses an individualized leadership development process, that is both reflective and action oriented, to help executives create extraordinary performance results and achieve short and long-term organizational goals. Her approach is solution-specific, results-oriented and, most importantly, measurable.
Danielle is active in the professional coaching community. She has served as the director of a leadership training institute for a non-profit. In addition, she has been acknowledged for her service to the International Coaching Federation for forming and managing community partnerships, as well as a variety of other professional service roles.
While working for a Fortune 25 organization, Danielle was a high-impact, results-focused corporate senior manager. She quickly advanced within this highly competitive, merger intensive culture and understands of the challenges professionals face while advancing in multinational, multicultural organizations. Additionally, her experiences working, living and studying abroad aid Danielle’s understanding of cultural and individual diversity.
A sought-after speaker, Danielle is dynamic and engaging and has presented keynotes and workshops across the country. She has spoken on topics such as career development, emotional intelligence, executive presence, professional branding, time management, and conflict resolution within teams and organizations.
Her clients include leaders from Wells Fargo, Thomson Reuters, Boston Consulting Group, Northrop Grumman, Capital One, Bloomberg and the National Institute of Health (NIH).
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, FACULTY, PUBLICATIONS
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) -- CORNELL UNIVERSITY, Ithaca, NY 2004
- Johnson Graduate School of Management
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), cum laude -- RANDOLPH MACON WOMEN’S COLLEGE Lynchburg, VA 1997
- Business Economics and Japan Studies
- Recipient of competitive tri-state scholarship from Japan-American Society of Washington D.C.
- Omicron Delta Kappa, student government, honor council, president of student-run business
- KANSAI GAIKOKUGO UNIVERSITY, Osaka, Japan - one year study abroad program.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification -- PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (PMI) 2005
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) -- INTERNATIONAL COACHING FEDERATION (ICF) 2010
- Certified Coach -- NEWFIELD NETWORK 2009
- Financial Services
- Private Equity/ Venture Capital
- Real Estate
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- 360 Assessment
- Building Leadership & Org. Resilience
- Change Management/ Leadership
- Client Relationship Management
- Communication and Influence
- Creating Rapport w/ Difficult Colleagues
- Creative Conflict/ Conflict Resolution
- Derailment Management for Leaders
- Emotional Intelligence
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Presence
- Experience as a Senior Executive
- Experience as an Entrepreneur
- High Performing Organizations
- High Potential Leader Coaching
- Managing and Leading Change
- Managing Up Effectively
- Merger & Acquisition Integration
- Mindfulness at Work
- Navigating Global Business Environments
- Navigating Organizational Politics
- Coaching for Executives in New Roles
- Presentation Skills
- Strategic Planning Facilitation
- Stress Management and Stress Reduction
- Succession Planning & Talent Management
- Women's Leadership