Dr. Corey Fenstemacher has been developing talent and building individual and organizational capability for over twenty years using customized assessment and feedback processes. She managed and grew talent in advertising and media before coaching clients in finance, technology, healthcare, pharmaceuticals and public and non-profit sectors. Her approach increases individual and organizational awareness, creating alignment between job demands, role expectations, individual performance, and strategic business objectives.
She believes thoughtful and robust reflection and assessment is the critical underpinning to impactful outcomes for clients. She combines techniques from formal training in organizational psychology, professional experience within consulting firms and experience as a Human Resource professional within Time Warner / Time Inc. to achieve results for clients.
Her clients include leaders at all organizational levels, from Boards and CEOs to newly appointed managers. Corey’s emphasis is on managing change and transition within the broader organizational context, whether she is working with an individual, a small team or at the enterprise level.
Corey lives in Brooklyn, NY and in her free time, she supports the Wild Life Conservation Society with education and training at the Prospect Park Zoo and volunteers with Best Friends Animal Society.
Education, Certifications, Faculty, Publications
- Doctorate in Organizational Psychology.
- Faculty at Wharton School of Business / University of Pennsylvania.
- Trained in Multidimensional Executive Coaching.
- Certified in Hay Group Leadership Styles, Organizational Climate, Talent Q and Motives and Values.
- Certified in Prosci Change Management.
- Certified in competency modeling.
- I've used Voices but am not officially certified and am familiar with Strengths Finder and have used the 16PF and MBTI (not officially certified).
- Investment Banking
- Not For Profit
- 360 Assessment
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Emotional Intelligence
- Executive Selection & Team Formulation
- Leadership Development Program Design
- Coaching for Executives in New Roles