Coaching Speciality: I'm a consultant and nonprofit business leader, serving as the Director of Capacity Building NonProfit program for 20 years. My experience spans multiple sectors in the nonprofit space, including global city agencies, hospitals, community based organizations and higher education.
In my executive coaching work, I have a particular interest in the areas of psychometrics, 360, strength based coaching and leveraging insight-oriented methods for achieving sustained behavioral change. I specialize in public and private sector executive coaching and organizational development, supporting global clients to build organizational cultures that reflect their vision and values and to develop leaders that can consistently produce new levels of results in the face of rapid change and competition. I support clients in the art of building powerful relationships and cross-functional teams within a complex nonprofit/or for profit structure.
Story: As Principal of Infiniti Coaching my mission is to facilitate positive and meaningful change, add deep value through robust, highly-accessible development solutions., and to amplify the effectiveness of leaders and the organizations they run. I utilize a cloud-based platform that enables telepresence coaching sessions to occur at the click of a button and can span the globe. I also works with leaders in career transition. I am known for my practical approach, evocative coaching style, and for promoting executive success. I'm an expert in coaching, providing both intervention and high performance development for individuals, teams and organizations and uses a process for achieving sustained behavioral change.
Coaching Approach: I utilize a 4 stage TREE® coaching method for behavior change (Thoughtfulness/Assessment, Reflection, Exploration, Evaluation).
- Thoughtfulness / Assessment: Client receives a comprehensive leadership assessment, including an interview- based 360° assessment. Results identified an emerging leadership style, core strengths and development gaps.
- Reflection: From the assessment findings, Client creates a development plan that focused on critical areas for his development. This plan was shared and approved by key stakeholders.
- Exploration: During the course of the Implementation stage, client demonstrates strong motivation for his coaching and is extremely dedicated to executing on his development plan.
- Evaluation: achieved through check-in’s and assignments in between sessions.
- International Development Director & Founder of New International Initiative, “Moldova Matters”
- Executive and Personal Coaching and Training| Principal Infiniti Coaching
- Director, Capacity Building for Global NonProfits
- Computer Programmer | Wall Street Broker Firms and Banks
- Computer Technologies
- Employment/ H.R.
- Executive Coaching
- Food & Beverage
- Not For Profit
- Professional Services
- 360 Assessment
- Appreciative Inquiry
- C-Suite Leader Coaching
- Derailment Management for Leaders
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Trust, & Values Based Business
- Executive Coaching
- Internal Coach Training
- Women's Leadership