About Charlie Marinelli - Principal and Founder of True North Coaching Group, offering; Coaching, Consulting, and Training Services.
Charlie is an inspirational, motivating coach who possesses an insatiable desire & passion to assist his clients to “wake up” and live into their full potential.
Charlie became a coach to use his experience, knowledge and fierce compassion to challenge, motivate and inspire his clients to change their lives. His passion and dedication to the art of coaching is what he specializes in to assist you in finding your own unique journey towards happiness, fulfillment, creativity, power, bliss, passion … or whatever your unique life is seeking!
During 25 years of executive leadership and sales management, Charlie successfully led hundreds of individuals and many teams as VP of Sales, President of a startup title insurance company, and EVP of Northern California for the third largest title company in the world. His passion and sixth sense for driving impactful, lasting change led Charlie to go into coaching to assist others on their unique path. He received his coach training and certification from CTI, and his Change Management Certification from PROSCI, which are two of the most respected schools in the United States in these fields.
Charlie excels at turning the impossible into the possible — for himself, for his companies, and for his individual clients. He starts first with his passion and drive in his own life. Charlie is an avid adventurer, and has bungee-jumped, mountain-climbed and sky-dived his way across 33 countries on six continents. At home, he is a biker, has participated in endurance sports, and has swum long distant events including Alcatraz.
Education, Certifications, Faculty, Publications
- San Jose State University
- Certified Coach (Training, Certification and CPCC Designation from The Coaches Training Institute)
- Change Management Certification-PROSCI
- Vistage International-an international organization dedicated to increasing the effectiveness of CEO’s
- MAP-Executive Management Development Course
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Landmark Forum (beginning/advanced)
- Extensive Sales Courses
- On the job experience - A visionary leader, seasoned executive, collaborative, entrepreneurial, with an established track record for creating sustainable business, and driving significant growth in both established and start-up enterprises. Demonstrated success in developing people and company culture into a strategic advantage, proven motivator and strong team builder, has led to verified results in both top and bottom line.
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Client Relationship Management
- Hiring and Selection
- Managing and Leading Change
- Sales Training
- Team Facilitation
- Values, Mission, Vision Facilitation