Charles (Chuck) Sarchione works with C-Suite and Officer level leadership as an executive coach, trusted advisor, and consultant focusing on their development, succession planning, and a variety of business and organizational matters.
He conducts leadership assessments, feedback and alignment meetings, development planning, succession planning, and executive transition and integration. Creating executive development strategies, he leads in the design and implementation of development programs and succession processes.
Chuck has worked with numerous Global and Fortune 500 companies and organizations extending over several industries including retail, fast moving consumer goods, beverage and confectionary, oil and gas, electric utility, manufacturing – as well as entertainment, cruise port, and social sector.
In addition, he has been in the entertainment industry as a performer, music director, group and tour manager; and a law enforcement officer.
With regard to his leadership experience, Chuck’s leadership spans from successfully leading in a Fortune 500 company with high touch, matrix and dynamic corporate and operational environments; cross-functional teams; consultants and executive coaches; to musicians, entertainers, and volunteers. Highly relational, Chuck engages individuals and teams; and creates a caring, supportive and collaborative environment that fosters creativity gaining commitment from stakeholders across the organization.
Chuck is bilingual (English/Spanish) with his work conducted in the U.S., Europe, Mexico, and Central and South America. He received his Ph.D. in Psychology from the University of North Carolina – Greensboro; and is an International Coach Federation, Professional Certified Coach.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, FACULTY, PUBLICATIONS
- PhD - Psychology
- Professional Certified Coach - International Coach Federation
- Mentor Coach - International Coach Federation
- EQ-I 2.0 and EQ 360 certified
- Hogan Assessment System certified
- Other assessments include:
- Consumer Products
- Financial Services
- Food and Beverage
- Media/ Entertainment
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- 360 Assessment
- Appreciative Inquiry
- C-Suite Leader Coaching
- Client Relationship Management
- Coaching Program Design & Management
- Creating Rapport w/ Difficult Colleagues
- Derailment Management for Leaders
- Emotional Intelligence
- Executive Assessment
- Executive Presence
- Executive Selection & Team Formulation
- Experience as an Entrepreneur
- High Potential Leader Coaching
- Leadership Development Program Design
- Managing Up Effectively
- Navigating Global Business Environments
- Navigating Organizational Politics
- Coaching for Executives in New Roles
- Selection Assessment
- Succession Planning & Talent Management
- Systems Thinking & Learning Organization