Brij is an experienced Trainer, Facilitator, HR Professional and an Executive Coach. He is bilingual in English and Hindi. His long and varied corporate stints allowed him to develop expertise in Learning and Development, Leadership Development and Human Resources.
His consulting and engagement work since 2003, has involved working with both MNCs and Indian Companies in the areas of Leadership Development, Professional Skills Development, Executive Coaching and Customized L&D Solutions. Besides all parts of India, his work has taken him to Sri-Lanka and Singapore
In his career of over three decades prior to consulting he worked with NIT- Krukshetra; Indian Airlines; Modi Xerox (later Xerox India) and Motorola (Motorola University). As National Training and Development Manager with Motorola, he brought Motorola’s global best practices to all Motorola Businesses in India. These stints allowed him to significantly contribute in the areas of Technical Training, Management Training, TQM, L&D, Management Development and later in Human Resources area.
In his last corporate role as Executive Director - Human Resources and Quality at Xerox India, he was part of the India Leadership Team and this tenure of close to 3.5 years saw many critical Strategic Initiatives rolled out linked to Business Model/ Organizational Changes.
With his academic background in Mechanical Engineering, OR & SQC and Systems Management, Brij has the ability to easily relate to different business and developmental needs.
He is certified as Coach and Counselor on 360 Degrees Profilor by PDI, accredited for MBTI Step II, Everything DISC, Energy-for-Performance of HPI, ‘Managing Business Today’ of Business Today International, RSA, Optimal Motivation of Blanchard and as International Master Trainer for SL-II (Blanchard India).
In September 2012, he formally completed PGP in Executive Coaching and was accredited as a CEO Coach by CFI, India. He has for a few years now, taught HRLP students at SOIL, Business School in Gurgaon.
Some of the clients he works with include- General Electric; Novartis; Dabur; EXL Services; Aon Hewitt; Deloitte; HCL Technologies; M&M
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, FACULTY, PUBLICATIONS
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering
- PG Dip OR & SQC
- PG Dip Systems Management
- MBTI-Step II Certification
- 360 Profilor Certification - PDI
- Energy for Performance Certification - HPI Fl.
- Board Based Bus.Simulations - BTI
- Everything DISC Certification - John Wiley
- International Master Trainer -SL-II Blanchard
- Accredited CEO/ Executive Coach - CFI India
- Certified Facilitator - Interaction Associates
- Faculty at SOIL (School of Inspired Leadership) - India
- Certified Facilitator- Change Simulations- Experience Point
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- 360 Assessment
- Change Management/ Leadership
- Communication and Influence
- Creating Rapport w/ Difficult Colleagues
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Team Alignment Facilitation
- Experience as a Senior Executive
- Experience as an Entrepreneur
- Innovation and Creative Problem-Solving
- Leadership Development Program Design
- Mindfulness at Work
- Team Facilitation