Beth Hand is an award-winning executive coach, team facilitator and organizational consultant. She is a #1 bestselling author with 17 years’ experience working with leaders and teams nationally and internationally in small, mid-size to Fortune 100 companies. Her clients include for-profits, non-for-profits, the federal and private sectors in industries such as: information technology, aerospace, education, defense, financial services, international development, professional services, scientific R&D, international trade and multi-lateral finance.
Beth specializes in helping smart, mission-driven leaders achieve strategic results by increasing their self-awareness, self-management and leadership abilities.Decades of experience in business, life and as a trusted advisor gave her a deep understanding that successes or failures of an individual, team or a company all come down to one thing: how people work, think and learn together. Leaders must master the ability to effectively do this for themselves working with and through others, and developing this ability in their teams and employees. Without it, unproductive disruption occurs along with negative ripple effects. With it, innovation, creativity and a healthy culture grows.
Beth has a proven ability to help leaders who are faced with increasing complexity and demands on them, clarify their vision, develop effective strategies and increase their capacity to lead. Clients value her direct, straight-forward approach whether it’s about a blind spot or overlooked brilliance. She is both strategic and results-oriented helping a leader’s best to emerge—for themselves, their teams and the organization.
Some of the ways her clients increase their leadership capacity are: developing the ability to be strategic while minimizing time spent in the tactical; gaining insights into and leveraging strengths; addressing areas blind spots and areas for improvement; building and maintaining relationships internally and externally; cultivating executive presence; fostering team trust, alignment and innovation; shifting organizational culture; inspiring people to follow you because you’ve “earned the right to lead”; 90-day quick start when you’ve taken on a new role or initiative; and leading your company in the shifting global marketplace.
Early in her career, Beth consulted on global initiatives from $250 million to several billion, and initiated strategic planning in an organization doing $1 billion in annual transactions. She is one of a few women consultants engaged by the Turkish General Directorate of Revenues to assist with an information technology project for a country-wide financial restructuring. Her work and travels include Paris, France, Salamanca, Spain, Western Europe, Central America, Central and East Asia, and North Africa.
She has a deep commitment to helping companies be global citizens. In 2017, her clients achieved tangible business results for their organizations that contributed to five of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
She is a sought-after speaker for helping audiences gain perspective on the big picture—whether global trends, organizational culture or leadership effectiveness, while delivering practical, actionable strategies that help leaders have a bigger impact for a better world.
- Hidden by Gender: What Women Need to Know About Gender Bias to Shine in the Corporate Space and the Marketplace
- Hidden in Plain Sight, Hidden by Assumptions, Hidden by the C-Suite, Hidden by Leadership Paradox and Hidden by Your Customer – four books in a business and leadership series
- Contributor to the peer-reviewed Library of Professional Coaching
- Contributor to 50 Ways Coaches Can Change the World
- Featured in Get Hired Now!
- Contributor to Coaching With Spirit: Allowing Success to Emerge
- Huffington Post, The Knowing Field, Enterprising Women Magazine
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) Credential, International Coach Federation
- Graduate-Level Coach Training Certificate, Newfield Network, LLC,
- Certified Coach, Success Unlimited Network™
- Certificate REN Coaching, Top Human, Beijing, China
- Certificate in Advanced Organizational Constellations, Bert Hellinger Instituut, Groningen, Netherlands
- Certificate in Organizational Constellations, Human Systems Institute
- Certificate in International Organizational & Systemic Constellations, IOCTI, Morelos, Mexico
- Certificate in Appreciative Inquiry Field Practicum, NTL Institute
TOP 5 IndustrIES
Top 5 Specialties
- C-Suite Leader Coaching
- Change Management/ Leadership
- Executive Team Alignment Facilitation
- High Potential Leader Coaching
- Women's Leadership