FOR INDIVIDUAL LEADERS: our expert coaches work with clients to accurately assess candidates for succession, to determine readiness for executive coaching, to find opportunities for development and to gain insights on personality, behavior, perception and innate strengths.
FOR ORGANIZATIONS: we gather data on team effectiveness, culture, values (espoused and lived), change readiness/ resilience, engagement, and leadership development priorities.
Through a battery of executive-level assessments we can provide valuable data for the purposes of:
- Individual leader development and executive coaching
- Hiring and selection
- Team development or team facilitation
- Enterprise-wide understanding of key issues, development opportunities, and culture
To best serve our client base, our consultant network boasts hundreds of certifications in cutting-edge tools.
PROPRIETARY & 3rd PaRTY Assessments (THAT CAN BE INCLUDED IN ANY ENGAGEMENt):
3RD PARTY ASSESSMENTS
- Business Acumen Gauge
- Strengths Profile (formerly "Realise2" or "R2 Strengths Profile”)
- Thomas Killman Conflict Mode
- Style Matters
- Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI)
- Genos Emotional Intelligence 360
- Lominger Voices 360
- Global Mindsets
- Hay ESCI
- The Leadership Circle Profile
- ... and more!
SGI PROPRIETARY ASSESSMENTS
- SGI Resilience At Work Assessment
(individual, team, and enterprise level)
- SGI Executive Presence Self-Assessment
- SGI Qualitative 360 Assessment Reporting (coming soon!)
- SGI Coaching Readiness Assessment (coming soon!)