Ann is a former Fortune 500 senior executive who is currently an executive coach. She applies her blue-chip business background to coach leaders and senior managers on how to perform at their highest potential. Ann believes that business professionals can leverage their natural talents and personality for success by using principles of clear communication, effective collaboration, enhanced relationships, active listening and compassionate leadership. Ann also coaches high-potential women from highly competitive industries. Ann brings a unique perspective to these assignments due to her own previous success and familiarity with issues that affect women in the workplace.
Ann began her career as an Institutional Fixed Income sales person, and for 10+ years specialized in selling high grade debt for Merrill Lynch. Ann۪s passion for developing talent led her to a subsequent career leading the Learning and Development (L&D) divisions of JPMorgan, Citigroup and Lehman Brothers. Ann understands the challenges of heading geographically dispersed teams, managing complex technologies / systems, merging divisions, handling large budgets and motivating staff to be highly effective.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, FACULTY, PUBLICATIONS
- Ann holds a Master۪s in Education from New York University and earned her BA from Drew University. She received her certification in Executive Coaching from iCoachNY in conjunction with the Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College (an ICF accredited program).
- Ann is certified in HoganLead, WorkPlace Big Five, Emotional Intelligence (EQi 2.0), and Myers Briggs and qualified to use DiSC and Thomas-Kilmann Conflcit Mode Instrument.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- 360 Assessment
- C-Suite Leader Coaching
- Emotional Intelligence
- Executive Assessment
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Presence
- Experience as a Senior Executive
- Experience as an Entrepreneur
- High Performing Organizations
- High Potential Leader Coaching
- Managing and Leading Change
- Coaching for Executives in New Roles
- Women's Leadership
- Financial Services
- Media/ Entertainment
- Real Estate