With a passion for growing gifted leaders, Angie is an internationally accredited coach, with extensive experience in both the United States and China. Her expertise includes executive assessment and coaching, leadership development, and emotional intelligence facilitation with a focus on behavioral change. As a coach and consultant, Angie has worked in a wide variety of industries including financial services, consumer products, health care, automotive, high tech, and telecommunications. Angie’s clients include senior executives, and high potentials who want to expand their skills, or accelerate their transition into a new role of increased scope and complexity.
With more than 20 years of practical experience working as a corporate executive, Angie has coached hundreds of senior executives in Asia and the United States, including many women leaders, to expand their leadership capability, presence, insight and impact. She provides a practical business perspective that helps leaders achieve short-term goals while sustaining long-term results.
As a corporate leader, Angie had extensive experience in building organisational capability, leading startups, and managing broad-scale change efforts across business groups. She is a sought after workshop leader who has developed and implemented coaching and women leadership programs benefiting women in Asia and US.
While president of a regional banking organisation in the United States, Angie led her division from obscurity to national prominence, spending countless hours coaching and mentoring hundreds of senior leaders. She was named “Outstanding Female Banking Executive” by Independent Bankers Magazine in 2006. Her coaching expertise and extensive knowledge of corporate culture and leadership development are the foundation of her success.
Educated in the US, Angie received a Master’s Degree in Banking Administration at University of Delaware and a Bachelor degree in Business Management at Montana State University. Angie is fluent in English and Cantonese.
Education, Certifications, Faculty, Publications
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- A graduate of the Women’s Leadership Collaboration/West, a specialized three-year leadership program developed at Stanford University with a special emphasis in advancement of women in executive roles
- A certified Emotional Intelligence master facilitator with Six Seconds EQ network
- Member of National Training Laboratory (NTL) of Behavioral Science and is certified as an organizational development consultant
- Certified in the Hogan Assessment
- A certified practitioner of the Myers Briggs type Indicator (MBTI ®) psychometric instrument and FIRO-B
- A certified Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) executive coach and a certified practitioner in CCL assessments
- Consumer Products
- Financial Services
- Higher Education
- Real Estate
Areas of Expertise
- 360 Assessment
- Action Learning
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Communication and Influence
- Creative Conflict/ Conflict Resolution
- Derailment Management for Leaders
- Emotional Intelligence
- Executive Assessment
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Presence
- Managing and Leading Change
- Managing Up Effectively
- Mindfulness at Work
- Coaching for Executives in New Roles
- Women's Leadership