Adelaide has over 30 years consulting in Fortune 500 companies in various stages of organizational development, from start-up to maturity to restructuring. She works with individuals and teams to improve processes, performance and results; aligning individual and organizational goals to develop a healthy work culture and professional engagement. Adelaide has an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys learning; her favorite projects have a significant challenge and her favorite clients have a good heart.
Former clients include Aon/Hewitt (Lead Coach for Internal Career Transition and consultant, Talent Management Center), Roaring Fork Transit Authority (consultant for Executive Team Alignment 2 year project), Yahoo (Executive Coach), Dell (Worldwide Programs Master Trainer), Achieve Global, Inc. (Master Trainer and Coordinator of Sales and Licensing Agreements) and Baxter Healthcare (Executive Coach).
In 2013, Adelaide founded Womens Forum, a community-based non-profit organization supporting personal and professional growth. Ten wForum groups in the Colorado Roaring Fork Valley meet monthly for peer-learning and community-building. In wForum, women connect on a personal level to develop skills in emotional intelligence, meeting facilitation, group dynamics and blended learning.
Adelaide serves as volunteer ranger and Development Chair for the Forest Conservancy, helper for clients of Pathfinders, mentor-buddy with the Buddy Program, and for extra fun, she has a monthly engagement with middle school kids, keeping alive the ancient tradition of oral storytelling.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, FACULTY, PUBLICATIONS
- B.A. Corporate Communication, Loyola University, Chicago
- M.S. Organization Development, National Louis University, Chicago
- M.S. Applied Psychology, University of Santa Monica, CA
- Qualified with Genos EQ, DISC, WOWI, MBTI and other assessment tool providers
- Certified Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, NLP Institute Chicago
- Holistic Health Coach Certification, California NLP Institute
- Core Faculty, National-Louis University; degree completion program for working adults
- Publications, wForum Guidebook and 50+Learning Inventories
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Coaching Program Design & Management
- Communication and Influence
- Creative Conflict/ Conflict Resolution
- Emotional Intelligence
- Executive Presence
- Managing Up Effectively
- Mindfulness at Work
- Strengths-based Leadership Development
- Team Facilitation
- Values, Mission, Vision Facilitation
- Women's Leadership
- Financial Services
- Food and Beverage
- Higher Education